Hoping to take your favorite photograph...

Capture a moment in time.

Friday, September 24, 2010

My first blog entry....

Wow, I have no idea how to do this and that's absolutely amazing because I could totally talk someone's head off.

It's late, I'm tired and I have to take my daughter to cheer at a 9am game in the morning.  What ever happened to kids sleeping in on Saturday or watching cartoons til 11?  HA!  I think my kids will never do that.  Then again, who knows.

Both of my children tend to shy away from the camera now that Mommy has pretty much gone nuts.  (:D)  I love to take pictures of my kids.  I love to take pictures period.  It's something that I thoroughly enjoy doing and I enjoy the product of it.  I literally have boxes of pictures, probably some from more than 15 years back. 

Anyhow, this blog will be about my adventures in photography as I learn and grow as a photographer and hopefully produce some great images.  Won't it be fun to find out what emotions my viewers feel when they see the photographs I have taken?  I'm totally stoked and absolutely ready to go! 

Will try to get some older pictures up tonight and  post more as I take them!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment