Hoping to take your favorite photograph...

Capture a moment in time.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Well, it's just been nuts...

Husband is on vacation so we're doing our best to "do nothing".  It's rather boring and it means that homework and housework pile up rather quick like.  I did go take my daughter to a new park the other day though and really enjoyed taking pictures there.  Some came out nice and some were just crap.  I guess that's the way it goes sometimes.  I'm getting better with the focus and exposure.  I'm having to do a lot less PP to the images which is encouraging. 

We've got to get my husbands car fixed today so it doesn't leave much time for photos, but you know me... I'll try to squeeze it in there.  :D  Ah well!  Hope you all are having a good week!

Here's some of the park pics.  Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment